Thursday 22 March 2007

Day 2 - afternoon

I doubt I'll keep up with the two posts a day but I'll do it until I don't have time at work ;-)

So..afternoon of my second day and I'm not (yet) suffering most of the side effects apart from weeing loads. I don't have a headache yet (maybe cos I'm still on the black coffee?) or feel grumpy or tired. I'm surprised that I don't feel bad yet but I think it'll probably start happening in days 3-5 according to the stuff I've read.

I had the chicken pack at 1ish and with pepper, it tastes like real soup. I'm amazed really. My daughter and mum have been around me today eating chocolate and jaffa cakes! It wasn't that torturous but I can tell I stared at the choc for too long, like some kind of chocolate pervert! My mum is also overweight and she's going to start LL soon - she has her intro session on Saturday. She only has around 2 stones to lose but she's like me, unless she sees a quick result she won't carry on.



No comments: