Tuesday 27 March 2007

Day 7 part 2

I went with my mum to her first Cambridge Diet appointment - v different to the LL session. No counselling - just handing over the food packs, paying for them, getting weighed and measured and out the door! I think this will be ok for her because she's not one for group activities and she only has 1.5 stones to lose so I guess it won't take her too long.

Looked at shoes today in George at Asda - saw some lovely ones for £15 but I thought I'd better not in case my feet shrink.. THEN I came home and saw the post from Ameythist and I guess I was right not to buy shoes! When I think of all the gorgeous shoes I've sold on ebay because they were a bit small for me - ahhhh!

Anyway, off to do some housework - will burn off some calories before weigh in tonight!

1 comment:

. said...

Oh shoes! I've got some that are just too big for me now as my feet seem to be the first place that shrinks on me and now my beloved black boots seem to be too big ... they'll just have thicker socks put in them!

Cath