Tuesday 27 March 2007

Day 7 - weigh in tonight!

Well...here I am at day 7 and I THINK I'm on the right track now after my minor blip on Sunday. Eating that half a yorkshire pud has played on my mind so much, it's just not worth doing it again!

I bought Ketostix from a larger branch of Boots in Leeds yesterday and, according to them, I'm in ketosis so hopefully my weight loss will be even more than the 5.5lbs which I'd lost by Saturday. I can't say I'm noticing any difference with my clothes yet but that will come, I know it. I went into New Look yesterday lunchtime and was tempted to by some clothes but I thought 'what's the point, they will be way too big in a few weeks'. That was a fab feeling - I'm planning all my summer outfits and they DON'T include anything in a size 16 or 18. I was also tempted to buy some size 12 jeans but I didn't want to tempt fate, either ;-)

I'll post later to let you all know how I get on tonight. My session is 7pm - 9pm so it won't be until quite late. Fingers crossed for me, ladies and happy LLering today!

Karen

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Good luck (not that you need it) and well done for gettin gover your tiny blip! Size 12 coming up!

Unknown said...

betcha in the the 10 or 11lb club :-)

fingers crossed - if you really want to spend money - buy some sunglasses!! I would have said shoes but even your feet lose weight!