Tuesday 27 March 2007

Day 7 - weigh in result

I lost 8lbs! I'm over the moon with that after my lapse on Sunday. Over the moon as well as relieved :-) I'm really motivated to do this plan and can't wait for the day I'll finally be happy with my weight.

A sour point of the evening was that I finally got my hands on some bars and thought - I'll have that when I get in. I had the nut one and oh my goodness - it is FOUL. It's like eating sawdust except that I'm sure sawdust would taste nicer. I had to throw it away after one bite - gross.

We did the exercise where you had to say what kind of animal, colour, vehicle, famous person you felt like. I said I felt like a jellyfish - wobbly, out of shape and all over the place. The LLC said 'do you also feel like people shouldn't touch you, too?'. And yes, I do. I often wonder how my bf can find me attractive whilst I'm so blobby - he still maintains that he loves me and finds me sexy etc and his sex drive certainly hasn't decreased since we've been together but mine has. I just feel unsexy at the moment and can't understand why he thinks I still am sexy. I learned tonight that I'm very lucky to have him. Another lady at my group - she started tonight - said that her bf was the opposite. Her bf tells her she is very unattractive and that she's very lazy to have let herself go and that he can't touch her. Thing is, she's only a size 16 and extremely pretty!!! I couldn't keep my big gob shut - I said she should kick him out! What a git. Anyway, I hope this plan will give her the confidence she needs to do that. He sounds like a massive pain in the A.

I hope you all had a good day x

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done!! I stayed up later than norm so I could see what you had done, I was as excited as you.
onwards and upwards Chuck!!

Lesley said...

Brilliant news - 8lbs!! Think how long that would have taken you on normal diet?

Re the nut bars, they are much better toasted and with salt on but stil not wonderful so I wouldn't bother!!

Well done and keep it up!

PS - if he likes you now, what'll he be like when you're back to being a babe??!

Unknown said...

Hiya bout your biscuit, I was very fortunate every in my group warned me off them!! However try to make the biscuits, they improve all the other flavour, cut into 8 pieces spread them out on a plate or baking paper and cook for 1 min 10 seconds they will expand and chage shape to a round cookie type biscuit, i have never tried them witht he sawdust ones only the lemon, fruit and toffee alternately toast them like Lesley said.

. said...

8lb loss is brilliant - well done!

I didn't like the nut one but because of what Lesley said re toasting them I bought one on Wednesday and I'm going to give it a go later in the week.

Cath