Friday 23 March 2007

Day 3

I'm still alive and I still haven't cheated - this must be the first diet I haven't cheated on, honestly. I know it's only been 3 days but I feel ok - no obvious side effects yet. I was feeling headachey last night but it's gone now. I doubt i'm in ketosis yet, though. Another thing - I haven't had a poo since Tuesday (too much info??) - I'm drinking my 4 litres, sometimes more so I don't know why I haven't been to the loo. If I don't go by the end of today, I'll take a laxative.

I made my raspberry shake with ice in the blender this morning - what a difference that made! No lumps and it was quite palatable with it being colder. I think I can cope...!

Good luck to all the other LLers I'm discovering :-)

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Yeah poo - always an issue but I found it sorted itself out and I go a coupe of times a week so not too bad considering I'm not really eating anything!!

Keep it up and you'd be surprised about the ketosis!

Lesley x