Monday 26 March 2007

Day 6 and I have a confession

Whilst I was washing up after Dean and the kids' sunday dinner...I ate half a yorkshire pudding. I could've cried after I'd done it, although it was heavenly. I can't believe I let myself down like that. Now I'm dreading my weigh in tomorrow in case I've put weight on after my weight loss on Sat at the pop-in session! I didn't have my 4th pack yesterday to try and compensate for the fact that I ate the 1/2 yorkshire pud. I could cry today :-(

Anyway, I acknowledge that I fell off the wagon and that I am now back on it. It's so hard not to eat stuff! Weekends are by far the worst for me - I don't have that temptation at work so it's easy to keep on the LL plan. Why can't I just have the willpower to leave the food alone???!

No comments: