Thursday 22 March 2007

Day 2

Well, here I am on day 2 and I can't believe I actually got through day 1! I didn't feel hungry at all - what a shock. I did, however, have about 100 trips to the loo! I hope that stops soon. I was tempted to have a spoonful of my daughters spag bol but I resisted - can't believe I was strong enough to do that. I guess the thought of being thin and happy stopped me. I really believe I can do this diet. I had the thai chilli, chicken and mushroom packs yesterday and they were all ok - better with a little pepper.

I've been having the raspberry one for my breakfast - still not keen on that but I drink it, all the same.

I don't think my boyfriend likes this diet already. We usually eat together and we love cooking and going out for meals. I told him we'll just have to think of other things to do! The packs aren't forever and hopefully be the end of my foundation I'll be reeducated about food and not go rushing off to make my famous 'crisp dinner' ie nachos, cheese, sour cream, guacamole - all that bad stuff!

I wonder if anyone will read this blog?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am :-)

Unknown said...

Seriously though I started LL on Sunday last week - I will not say it has been easy but it is not hard either, good luck and I will keep reading, I also read Lesley, wendy's and Oiseau.

Lesley said...

Me too! There's a great little community reading and commenting on the blogs and everyone is doing really well.

Keep up the willpower; it soon becomes second nature. Boyf will fall into line PDQ once he sees those lbs roll off, believe me! Also, you'll probably start to act differently - more relaxed, confident and less stressed - as the diet progresses. Everyone in my group was talking about it this evening and that will make him happy too!

Let the good times roll!!

. said...

I'm reading!

Hi Karen and welcome to the great world of Lighter Life. Don't worry those toilet trips will ease, though I was getting up at 4.20 every morning for the first week but thankfully that stopped.

Keep on going and you'll soon be on day 100 and feeling great.

Cath